Benefits of Membership
At the Delphos Area Chamber of Commerce, we strive to provide a variety of benefits available only to our members. Whether it is discounted medical benefits, networking opportunities or merely a presence on our website, we have a benefit for you!
- Business Referrals ~whether we give your name and contact information out 1 time or even 50 times throughout the year, chances are that the sales you make from that contact is going to pay for your membership with the Chamber
- Listed on our Website Business Directory www.delphoschamber.com/business-directory./ ~being available for potential customers to search for could be huge for your sales!
- Advertising Opportunities ~attract more business to your business!
- Newsletter "Main Street Beat" ~a publication to keep you “in the know” about the chamber world and other things going on locally
- Mailing Labels ~Chamber member businesses' addresses, printed at your request for a minimal fee ($10-members / $15-non-members)
- Legislative Voice ~direct connection to [Logo_Ohio Chamber] & [Logo_U.S. Chamber]
- Facebook ~we "Like" all of our members and actively share/promote their happenings on our page
- Gift Certificate Checks ~encourages patrons to Shop Locally and with participating Chamber member businesses
- Member 2 Member Discount Program ~allows our members to offer a discount to fellow members and their employees
- Discounted Group Rating Health Insurance through Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Document Management with Shred-it ~up to 35% off document shredding
- Prescription Drug Discount Card ~available to you and your employees for free; save an average of 19-20% on brand name medications and up to 79% for generics
- Volunteer Opportunities ~The success of the Delphos Area Chamber of Commerce and its work in the community depends on a strong, active volunteer force. As a member of the Chamber you and others on your staff are welcome to apply to sit on our Board of Directors and/or actively participate in the meetings and projects of our volunteer committees. Volunteering with the Chamber is the best way to become an even more visible and respected member of this great community and to develop and ever greater number of relationships with member businesses.
- Discounts on Employment Screening through Trak-1 ~receive 12% or more discount
- Foreign Exchange Services through Bannockburn Global Forex, LLC ~do you do business internationally? Take advantage of their preferred pricing for Chamber members and experience sigifican cost savings
- Safety Council ~Program runs July-June each year; businesses can earn up to 4% back by meeting the BWC requirements.
- Discounted Group Rating on Workers Compensation and Unemployment Services through [Logo_ARM]
- Save on all your FedEx Shipping with PartnerShip ~receive between 10-27% savings on every shipment you send & receive . . . at no cost to you and with no minimun shipping requirements or obligations
- Online Marketing with Constant Contact ~20-25% off their entire suite of online marketing tools, including email marketing, online surveys, social campaigns, etc.
Networking Opportunities & Events
- Leads Group
- Breakfast Club - Lunch & Learns - Business After Hours
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Annual Chamber Dinner
- Canal Days